I suggested deducting rep points so to lessen the chat and knew that spammers will disagree. but since we will have different channels, is good. chat spammers have their own channel and those who are more into game play have our own channel. I hope to turn my message back on and hope to have cooperative team play.
锦发/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.6b update

HI,

I too think that deducting rep points based on chat messages is not the
answer. I worked too hard to get them up. and every now and then I like to
do a little chatting.

As for the radio stand by, it wasn't working for me. I just deleted the
keyconfig.ini file, and it is now working like it is supposed to.

Once again, Thanks to Jeremy for a great game. Looking forward to the next
version.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 10:07 AM

Reputation cost for sending chat messages? what? I can't see how this makes any gameplay sense. I agree the chats can get annoying, but I sincerely hope
a different approach will be taken. I likewise don't really understand the
medkits healing zombies... I think a limit needs to be drawn somewhere, and
some things should be purely beneficial, rather than modified just for
feature's sake. Medkits heal players, and players need to load them one at a
time. How much more need there be really?

I think that once Jeremy has the channel system in place, it should cure
most of these problems.

What would be nice is if the channels had a frequency range from 20.000 to
11,000.000. Pressing control slash would then let you enter in a frequency
number, with 20.000 being the default, public channel.

If you're having issues with alt slash, delete your keyconfig.ini. It seemed
to fix the problem for me.

I honestly would rather prefer Jeremy mend the bugs that are there and
continue working on missions, rather than burdening him with more exotic
game ideas.

Kai