Hi Michael,

Oh, the game itself runs fine. Its just NVDA acts sort of funky when
the text appears on screen and NVDA wants to spell each word instead
of speak them. I have to shut NVDA up, and review it with the review
cursor. I suspect there is probably some setting I have to set to get
NVDA to read the command prompt properly.

Cheers!