I am running Windows Vista home premium with a duo core processor.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] De Steno releases windows game.

Hi Angela,

What kind of processor and what Windows version are you using? I've
tried NVDA on a 32-bit system running Windows 7 and NVDA works fine.
When I try it with the game on a 64-bit system running Windows 7 and
it has troubles with the game. I'm trying to determine if this is due
to the platform or simply a configuration problem with NVDA on the
64-bit system.

Cheers!