Hi Jim,

Well, at the moment the bet limit is the only one I can think of. Its
a lot more challenging when you can't bet more than $100 per hand
because you can't just bet all of your chips at once and make a
killing with one good hand. You have to work at the game for hours to
make a decent proffit off of your initial $1000 stake.

The other difference is from what I've seen so far Alantic City
Blackjack just seems to have a better A.I. Its nothing specific I can
put my fingure on, but the A.I. tends to know when its a good time to
hit, stay, or double which I like. I like your Blackjack game too, but
I seem to win more than I lose and I've seen the computer player make
several bad calls during the course of a game. As I said its not
anything specific I can put my finger on, but it just seems to happen
more often than Atlantic City Blackjack.

Cheers!