In this case, though, it is broke, because it won't handle the text properly.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] De Steno releases windows game.

Hi,

Holy cow! Yeah, that would  be an excellent reason for the game not to
work for him. As I recall Jaws 4.02 had problems with Windows command
prompt support. Later versions have obviously fixed this issue as I'm
not having any issues with Jaws 13 and the game. Another classic case
of why the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" attitude comes back to
bite the person in the end.

Cheers!