From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp: spawning and loot questions.

I'll pass this suggestion along to Kai.  As it's a sound issue, that is his
department.  :)

With the graphics I knew that no matter what the sighted players would have
an advantage in some ways, so I tried to restrict them in others.  So rather
than making their situation easier it just makes it different.  In close
range they will have an easier time, but at long range the blind users do.