If you were playing multiple computer ooponents, your going to have multiple buildings in one square. Both of the computers follow the same code, so if one finds a resource and builds, and a second finds that same resource, they're both going to have buildings there.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:01:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My Latest SoundRTS Battle

Hi Dark,

Yeah, tell me about it. In one of the games I played today there was a keep and a townhall in the same sector. I couldn't figure out why the computer AI would do something like that. It seems to me like a waste of resources that could have been spent on a sawmill, blacksmith, or something else more useful to it. Its not the first time i've seen the AI make unusual choices like that which makes no sense at all other than the computer randomly decided to set a building their regardless
if it needed one or not.

Cheers!