Heya Trouble and all.

Oh yeah I am aware of that, had a little nitro powered hovercraft way back in
the day, back when you had to put the fuel in the tank and drip a little into
the cylinder of the engine and crank the prop by hand and get your finger back
real quick.  Wasn't quite fast enough a time or two, that was definitely no
fun.  In fact I still have that little thing around here someplace.  Anyhow I
imagine a turn is really more like a skid or a drift, these things are not
going to turn like a car after all.  Do you have better luck running your hover
 inside or outside?  I mainly like to run my stuff inside, easier to keep it
clean and maintain it that's one reason why these new electric models are great
but I have thought about getting something that could do a bit of both, that is
why I am considering whether to get the cx2 or the mcx2 for my next heli.  The
mcx2 is a micro strictly for indoor flying, where the cx2 is a bit bigger and
can be flown either in a larger indoor area or outside.  We are in a condo
complex here so have pretty much no yard but have quite a bit of cement
walkways and asphalt parking lots which would probably be good to run
hovercraft on as well as grass areas.

Laters.

Tom