With new technology flying and driving are a lot easier now. Some of the helicopters fly them selfs almost.

At 03:43 PM 1/6/2012, you wrote:
Well I or rather my brother has happened to own from time to time rc cars and helecopters. While the cars can take quite a bit of dammage unless they flip, the copters we eventually gave up on. Inevitably they would crash, and when they did there would be a 50% chance of them breaking. And unless you spent a tone you wouldn't have all the steering avalible to you, to the point where controling things with any stability was quite a joke.
And just like the cars they chewed battery like no one's business.
The copters have all crashed long ago.
THe car is still round but may be sold one day since now my brother has a job he has barely enough time to really relax never mind actually do time wasting things like playing with the car so who knows.

Heya Trouble and all.

Oh yeah I am aware of that, had a little nitro powered hovercraft way back in the day, back when you had to put the fuel in the tank and drip a little into the cylinder of the engine and crank the prop by hand and get your finger back real quick. Wasn't quite fast enough a time or two, that was definitely no fun. In fact I still have that little thing around here someplace. Anyhow I imagine a turn is really more like a skid or a drift, these things are not going to turn like a car after all. Do you have better luck running your hover inside or outside? I mainly like to run my stuff inside, easier to keep it clean and maintain it that's one reason why these new electric models are great but I have thought about getting something that could do a bit of both, that is why I am considering whether to get the cx2 or the mcx2 for my next heli. The mcx2 is a micro strictly for indoor flying, where the cx2 is a bit bigger and can be flown either in a larger indoor area or outside. We are in a condo complex here so have pretty much no yard but have quite a bit of cement walkways and asphalt parking lots which would probably be good to run hovercraft on as well as grass areas.

Laters.

Tom