Back in the mid 80's when I still had sight. I was in NC and from the hill I was on. I got to see a F18 flown by remote. It had a pilot, but he was waving to me with both hands as the jet wash blew me off that hill. So that should give you a idea of how low they where flying threw those mountains with something that big.