No, the game is configured for axe talk, which is a Japanese tts thing... you have to choose it from the options. And yes, yu can use a Japanese tts voice... that'll make it sound better. lol That also means you shouldn't use the english patch. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

wait, isn't the game already configured to sapi? do I have to use japanese sapi or something?

Sign up to bing, and earn rewards simply by browsing the web. Easiest way I've found to get free stuff! Please use this link if you're planning to sign up:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856231A1