Well, as it turns out.. iphones and ipads are good things to have. A console is just a bonus... you're starting to come off as I sometimes do. While I understand the view you have, I also think that you need to split necessity from the bonuses. Sometimes, all the money that people have is barely enough to buy an iphone or ipad... or pc. I do agree though, if gamers want to play mainstream games, they should save up for a console. PC ports are too much to expect, though personally, I think if Capcom can port SF to pc, NR should be able to port MK. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

then they will never play such games. it's that simple. lots of blind people can afford things like ipods, ipads, and iphones, so I'm sure a gaming console isn't out of the question. and they bought the pc they're using to type the email, didn't they? I think insecurity on whether or not they can play it is the main factor here, not necessarily a money issue. however if you don't try it out, you'll never know. and if you wait for the particular game you want to be developed on pc, you'll be waiting a loooong time.