To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

As I said in my response to Dark's message, I think I get what is trying to be said. And like I said in my last message also, I just never considered the specifics of 2d vs. 3d. I grew up calling side scrollers 2d because that was what everyone else around me called it. Game review sites classified them as such, and that was what fit my own perceptions, since as I said, 2d to me has always been anything that's flat and purely horrizontal, like a typical drawing. I know there are 3d pictures and such, yes, but those kinds of pictures were always too hard for me to figure out. But in terms of games, I just always associated 3d with a 360 degree of movement, again because that was how everyone else refered to them. This is why I never understood why 3d fighters like Tekken and MK 4 were considered 3d, even though the only thing remotely resembling that was sidestepping. The only true 3d fighting game I've ever played was the soul calibur series, because those did have a full range of movement. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>