Clement,
I'm not trying to come off as harsh, but I just get tired of email after email always asking the same thing. is this game available for pc? Come on guys! you can at least do some research can't you? There are lots of search engines out there. use them! and this isn't even the first time we've stated that mk isn't out on pc. we've repeated the same thing about 15 times, and people keep asking! you think they're gonna make a pc port in 3 days? be realistic! even when these games are available on pc, lots of people don't even play them anyway. look at street fighter. has a pc port, and how many blind people on here have bought it? around 3 people? and out of those, how many have seriously gotten into it? not just do random button mashing, but actually get into the underlying mechanics of the game? if you're not serious about mainstream gaming, then no matter how many pc ports they make of the games it'll make absolutely no difference in the longrun. you'll just launch the game for 10 minutes, play around a bit, then turn it off and never touch it again. and you see, this is what truly frustrates me. not that you guys ask, but that even when we provide you with such information, you guys just toss it aside. oh look it's on PC. cool. oh well, I'll buy it one of these days. but that day never comes. why waste everyone's time asking if you don't really care?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

Well, as it turns out.. iphones and ipads are good things to have. A console is just a bonus... you're starting to come off as I sometimes do. While I understand the view you have, I also think that you need to split necessity from the bonuses. Sometimes, all the money that people have is barely enough to buy an iphone or ipad... or pc. I do agree though, if gamers want to play mainstream games, they should save up for a console. PC ports are too much to expect, though personally, I think if Capcom can port SF to pc, NR should be able to port MK. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>