-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 2:09 PM
To: 'Johnny Tai'; 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp 2.2 thoughts

But what if, like me, you don't have 200 rep... did you think of that?
That's kind of inconsiderate to players like myself who have school to
contend
with ...
On the flip side, for someone with 4.5 million reputation, and yes they
exist, 200 rep wouldn't matter.

I ended up getting into a phone conversation while outside the safe zone and
had to listen as I got munched and the screams came through my folded
headphones.  You know, things happen, and I guess I don't care all that
much, even though I now have something like 20 rep and will be starting all
over.  I guess it matters more to others though.

        Chris Bartlett