Ben Said:
"But what if, like me, you don't have 200 rep... did you think of that? That's kinda inconsiderate to players like myself who have school to contend with ..." I might argue that Aprone works nights and that it's inconsiderate of you to be so rude simply because he won't jump on the bandwagon and implement a feature specifically for you right away. I honestly found this a fairly rude comment, and were I in the position to do so, I'd be even more compelled to just leave things be on simple merrit of subpar decorum.

John and Johnny:
You can now hit escape and exit the game from almost anywhere, without the necessity to forcibly disconnect / terminate the client. Yes, this means you lose whatever you gained since you last logged on, but if you are just on for the fun of shooting zombies anyway, that shouldn't matter too much. There's so many ways I could think of a pausing system (in fact, they were being abused before when you could pause swamp), that I doubt the extra effort to contend with such tactics codewise would be worth it. I'd much rather Jeremy do some bug fixing and new feature implementation than to add things which themselves might cause him to have to lock himself in a rat race with people intent on cheating the system.

Kai