On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 17:52,  <[email protected]> wrote:
> I second. The problem is aggression and trying to impose one's agenda, and
> whether you are male, female, M2F transgender or F2M transgender, you can be
> aggressive and disruptive. (And I've been on a couple all women lists over
> the years where M2F transgenders were very aggressive, condescending and
> disruptive.) I don't see any agreement with Ms. Hale's proposal and I think
> we need to drop it.
>
It's true, though, that there are things I would post about Wikipedia
on a women-only list, if I could be 100 percent sure that's what it
was. And as if to prove that point, I just typed out an example, then
deleted it because I felt uncomfortable. :)  So even if Laura's
proposal isn't being supported, I hope it gives food for thought. And
there's nothing to stop her from setting up such a list herself.

Sarah

_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to