On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:46, Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And the natural extension is that if there is no home for the OOo code with
> Apache where will it end up? That scenario is not without risk either.

As I've said elsewhere, I would lobby our Board for an unsupported
tarball of the granted code, under the ALv2. Let others pick it up and
do whatever they'd like with it.

I believe the project will enter the Incubator. Making a release with
the currently granted assets appears near impossible, but I believe
that can be rectified. It will be a challenge to do a release and to
carry onwards through graduation. I'm optimistic, but not positive.

Cheers,
-g