On Feb 28, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

>> We should also give Arvind and the rest of the Sqoop community some
>> indication how to proceed, given the voting period is completed.
>
> A concern has been raised by IPMC members and an effort is being made to
> garner consensus.  The voting period is on hold.

Opps, I didn't see that Arvind concluded the vote.  I still stand by my opinion
that there are some things that are not solely up to the people that are doing
the work.  Complete migration to the the org.apache.* package space is one of
them.

I ask the Apache Sqoop community to please remove the Cloudera packaged source
code at their earliest convenience.

Regards,
Alan