From: Sam Ruby [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:34:00 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Nominations, +1s, ...

The more I read this discussion, the more I realize that I showed great
wisdom in drafting the rules so that the person or persons appointed by the
board will have complete freedom in determining the appropriate mechanism.

We seem to be a nation composed of people who obsess over things like the
meaning of hanging chads.  ;-)

Whatever the outcome of this election, we will have 7 people who are
recognized by their peers and are willing to do the job.

- Sam Ruby