I realize that arguing with you on this will have no effect, but I want to keep working to extinguish the meme you keep trying to plant.

IIRC, the thread in play at the time was my note to ask the opinion of all PMC members re the CLA signing, to make sure that it was a clear message we all wanted to go out with. IRRC, you never even responded to it.

Further, IIRC, there was broad consensus that things should be public (I think it was Peter's first nudge), and we were working that direction.

geir