> [+1] Open up POI svn commit access.
> [-1] Don't open POI svn commit access, because...

As long as the ASF (entity)/ Jakarta PMC have an "WILL" to protect
and can protect the developers from the Legal Issues,
I am willing to put +1 to this vote.

-- I, personally, hope I can live happily and peacefully
in this wonderful jakarta land (and the apache land).

-- Tetsuya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

P.S.
Mvgr> Don't forget the vote in March where everyone voted +1
Mvgr> except the POI committers.
Seems that I could not catch up this thread (in [EMAIL PROTECTED] / March)
at that time. Sorry.