On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 11:28:32AM +0000, Francesco Riosa wrote:

Before to this to happen I'll try my best to close the greatest number
of bugs still open (many already are but not committed) and manage to
bring MySQL back to the unslotted version.

[1]
Yes.  12% [ 12 ]
No.   75% [ 72 ]
No preference. 11% [ 11 ]

I have one question:
Who answer NO on poll?
As for me slotted version of mysql is better for hosting companies.
I can present to client anothers versions of mysql:
4.1 and 5.0 for example
In php.ini for client i only change the port where mysql php module
connected and client have 5.0 for example, but others client have 4.1 as
default. I think it's have reason.
--
   WBR, Alexander Simonov (DEVL-UANIC)
   Ukrainian Gentoo Community Coordinator