If the topic of frequent releases is put onto the survey, I would like to know what users anticipate as part of the new releases because new releases are based on the tree itself. It has been a while since I have used a binary distribution, but when I did, I looked forward to new releases because new versions of X and Y were generally tied to it; which is not usually the case with Gentoo except where profiles dictate that. Is the motivation for more releases in part the expectation of more features? If so, also collecting their suggestions for a features list would be helpful. Also helpful would be making sure the user input on releases reflected all archs he/she uses.