2012/10/29 Diego Elio Pettenò <flamee...@flameeyes.eu>:
> On 29/10/2012 10:37, Christoph Junghans wrote:
>> If Arfrever keeps maintaining it for a while, I will take it.
>
> Do remember that whatever you commit, _You_ take responsibility for it.
> After a screwup, the answer "I didn't do anything, I just committed what
> Arfrever gave me" is not a good answer.
Ok, I should have been more precise here. I will take it, but as I am
new to the insides of icu, it will take me a bit to
understand/fix/workaround it's issues and for that time having
Arfrever will be more than useful.

> In particular, if I hear such an answer from anybody (be it for icu or
> something else, be it for a minor inconsistency or a total fuckup), I'll
> be requesting devrel to re-evaluate their commit rights, as they are
> missing the understanding of "you're responsible for whatever you commit".
Please, go ahead. I am happy with having less rights and less responsibilities.

--
Christoph Junghans
http://dev.gentoo.org/~ottxor/