On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Christoph Junghans <ott...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> 2012/10/29 Diego Elio Pettenò <flamee...@flameeyes.eu>:
>> On 29/10/2012 10:37, Christoph Junghans wrote:
>>> If Arfrever keeps maintaining it for a while, I will take it.
>>
>> Do remember that whatever you commit, _You_ take responsibility for it.
>> After a screwup, the answer "I didn't do anything, I just committed what
>> Arfrever gave me" is not a good answer.
> Ok, I should have been more precise here. I will take it, but as I am
> new to the insides of icu, it will take me a bit to
> understand/fix/workaround it's issues and for that time having
> Arfrever will be more than useful.

Arfrever will probably continue to send patches, but we need someone
who can dig in deeper than I have been. Just make sure you verify and
test everything he sends you, and have someone with a tinderbox test
it on version bumps.

I'm also happy to help in whatever way I can, other than having my
name attached to it. :-)