On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:07:15 -0700
Diego Elio Pettenò <flamee...@flameeyes.eu> wrote:

[...]
> d) call for a tinderbox run (I can do that with a quick email);

For that part, I think everyone would benefit from an official
tinderbox, infra-hosted and with a documented interface; not everyone
has the horsepower to build libreoffice or run boost's test suite.
It is also probably not obvious to everyone that one should ask you for
help, or even what is eligible for a tinderbox run (I remember you
refused when I asked you to make a tinderbox run for ffmpeg).

It would also save you the electricity bill and, being official, rants
about how bugs are filled.