On 12/05/2017 11:37 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
> Honestly, I'm not really a big fan of even on-topic posts from people
> who have caused a lot of harm to others in private.  I'm not sure
> which is the lesser evil but do we really want a community where we
> tolerate absolutely any kind of abuse of other members?

We do not, but that presumes actual abuse has been demonstrated.
"spamming the mailing list", where the posts are regarding Gentoo, isn't
automatically abuse because some people are uncomfortable about the
information being presented, or they disagree with it.

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand
OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net