On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 1:39 PM William Hubbs <willi...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> some of us have talked about this on IRC off and on, but I want to bring
> it up here as well.
>
> I don't care that we have a wiki, but can we please look into killing
> mediawiki and look at something with a git backend? It would be very
> nice to be able to edit wiki pages in markdown or another similar format
> and use git to control the changes instead of editing in a browser.

I assume that your primary reason for wanting to replace mediawiki is
to improve accessibility. I suggest you state that more clearly when
making such a proposal.

I read from jstein's email that he does not have the same knowledge of
the situation that I have, and so his reply is expectedly different
from mine.