Hallo, wie Du vielleicht an meiner e-mail erkennst (am Namen) ... meine
Muttersprache ist Deutsch. ;-)))

Hi, as you possibly recognize by my e-mail (the name) ... my native
language is German ;-)))

I got a PB installation and there is some doc about the (programming)
language in the tar ball.

In fact, the syntax:

something(x) /anything

means an array of structs something where anything is a member of the
struct something.

THAT was my question.

Not at all, thanks.
Frank