On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Rubén wrote:

> On 2000/Jan/13, W.H.Scholten wrote:
> > development has been slow last few months. But as Teunis seemed to be
> > thinking of writing a complete audio system I thought it would be a good
> > idea to let it be known how 0.9.x is organized.
>       What? Two people making sound stuff? GGL hasn't still sound support,
> and I think that it would be good to use somehing like GGI for the sound
> module, as GSI seems to be. We should (Teunis also) continue with this
> discussion in other part, I'm very interested, and the GGL people has some
> ideas on the sound support that could interest you.

What!!! Is that a poke at me? :) :)

Anyways, I was just thinking of attacking streaming sound.  And there's
-lots- of audio systems out there.  I just don't really like most of them.
Most of my audio playing has to do with streaming... usually -really- big
files (1G+ is not beyond me - and I'm thinking of attacking a binary-only
DVD player one of these days just on the principle one should exist :)
No I don't have a DVD-rom.  Or a CD burner *sigh*

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis