These 1.4K bytes were from Christoph Rauch,
> Agreed. Then... why not use WML. It's easy to learn and flexible enough
> for almost everything. Uses a makefile system and various includeable
> languages (you need not use them if you dont want to). But then... it may
> be overkill. ;-))

No! The current GNOME-website is made with wml. And the problem is that wml is
a horrible piece of crap. The next generation GNOME-website will not use wml
because its a nightmare to maintain, not to mention incredibly difficult or
perhaps impossible to compile without some serious black magic. If we used wml
we would be where we are right now.

--
Ville Pätsi -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]