These 1.4K bytes were from Christoph Rauch,
> Agreed. Then... why not use WML. It's easy to learn and flexible enough
> for almost everything. Uses a makefile system and various includeable
> languages (you need not use them if you dont want to). But then... it may
> be overkill. ;-))

No! The current GNOME-website is made with wml. And the problem is that wml is
a horrible piece of crap. The next generation GNOME-website will not use wml
because its a nightmare to maintain, not to mention incredibly difficult or
perhaps impossible to compile without some serious black magic. If we used wml
we would be where we are right now.

Ville Pätsi -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]