On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 09:19:07PM +0200, Michael Natterer wrote:
>..
> > I find it somewhat irritating, for example, that a button3 on my pen will
> > bring up a menu, that I can do nothing with , with the pen.
> > Not only can I do nothing with it: I have to grab the core mouse to get rid
> > of it.
>
> Yes, i have the same effect. We could check if the device which sent
> button3 is the core pointer...

Okay, glad to see someone else sees that problem is a problem :-)

> BTW, would you try gimp 1.3.7 (or CVS) and try if the problem still
> persists there? If they behave different we'd have a hint how to
> fix 1.2. If 1.3.7 has the effect too, we have a bug on both branches :(

I already tried. I was very disappointed to see that you guys seem to be
following in GNOME's footsteps, and suddenly requiring 3 times the amount of
library dependancies. With the similar effect that the required libraries
dont build well on Solaris.

To be explicit, I cannot build the required libraries for gimp 1.3.7 on
Solaris, my development platform.

[PS: I am on the list. No need to Cc me]