On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 06:35:26PM +0100, Raphaël Quinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Strange.  I had no problem creating an account some time ago:
>   http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createaccount.cgi

Well, I registered a long time ago (I think under a differrent URL). The
problem is:

> then you should send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED] after you account

I originally was referred to martin baulig (I think), and tried to contact
him, to no avail (yes, that's years ago). The I was refrred to one other
person (who also didn't respond). I also tried the above address, but
nothing happened, either.

I might try again (and would probably succeed eventually), but I tried
once a year in vain (not last year), and I am somewhat... tired :()

You know, I am really frustrated by this "developer community". I would
have hoped that people like sven (or you, even if it's not your intent)
eventually would stop their (mild) perl-bashing, but it's not at all fun
to try to dveelop within a community that shows you again and again that
they don't care for your project, spread misinfirmation (wether by intent
or not), and generally aren't helpful.

Really, claiming gimp-perl is broken despite soo many people using and
relying on it for years _was_ wearing me out.