Hi Sven,

On Saturday 19 July 2003 7:48 am,

> It has lots and lots of features that we did never promise and despite
> of 16bit support I don't see what we would be missing (provided we get
> the basic CMYK supoprt finished that we started to work on). I really

Since I'm new to the 1.3 branch, could someone outline the current status of
CMYK support?

(I searched the mailing list archives for CMYK, but the berkeley page search
doesn't seem to be working, and the other archive didn't reveal much

This is an area of particular interest to me - I need to use CMYK TIFFs at
work - and for that I put together a rudimentary plugin (for 1.2) that
separates RGB images into individual channels, and saves CMYK TIFFs...

All the best,
Alastair M. Robinson

Today's robots are very primitive, capable of understanding only a few
simple instructions such as 'go left', 'go right', and 'build car'.
-- John Sladek