On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 12:38:33PM +0100, David Neary wrote:

> >>5) Preview widget to replace GimpOldPreview
> >
> >That's a rather large change. If we get someone interested and a
> >proposal for an implementation is posted early enough, then it should
> >probably go in.
>
> David Odin has said he would like to do this for 2.2, which is why it's on
> the list.

  To be more precise, since the GTK+ team has deprecated GtkPreview, I
would have like to see if the gimp couldn't have its own widget for
this. I won't promise it will be done on time, though. Let's put this on
the "maybe included" list.

     Regards,

          DindinX

The more beautiful the woman is who loves you, the easier it is to leave
her with no hard feelings.