At 07:06 AM 02/06/2004, Sven wrote:
What Mitch did there was to prepare the SIOD implementation for an
update to the latest released version which is at least two years
newer that what we are using now.

The most recent copy of SIOD I could find was from 1998, IIRC. So, if the current SIOD part of Script-Fu is indeed from 2 years earlier, would it make sense in the short term to update the copy of SIOD currently used in the GIMP until a replacement for the whole Script-Fu system is available?

Kevin. (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"