Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think that if it's done, and works correctly, and is useful, we
> should use it.

Useful for what? What do you think libpdb is? We don't need to replace
our working PDB code with other code that does the same thing. Unless
I am completely wrong, what we are talking about here is a redesign of
the way that plug-ins talk with the GIMP core. That's something that
should be well done and it absolutely needs a stable API that isn't
changed with the next release. Otherwise noone will ever port their
plug-ins to it.

> The PDB redesign is vaporware, and might not even be done before
> gegl gets integrated. If libpdb helps in the meantime, I'm all for it.

Helps for what? If libpdb is not our PDB redesign, what is it then?