On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 01:17:32AM +0100, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )> writes:
>
> > I don't understand why they are ignorant - having to use
> > undocumented functionality and keyboard shortcuts without visible
> > representation anyhwere is a usability problem. It doesn't matter if
> > you post information how to wrk around that on some mailnglist.
>
> Sorry, but the Image->Layer menu is visible and it is fully documented
> also.

Sorry, I was talking about the file dialog, which certainly has
undocumented and invisilble keybindings, such as ctrl-l.

> We can certainly improve the set of default keybindings and try to add
> some useful ones in the Layer menu. There's also still the great menu
> reorganisation project looking for volunteers...

Yeah, that's fine. I just couldn't understand why usability first has to
be reduced and then maybe later improved, but if it's according to some
master plan it might work even for me, later.

--
                The choice of a