On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 15:55 +0200, Simon Budig wrote:
> > Since we also want to address layer groups at some point. How does
> > that integrate with locking?
> Currently I think that locking the layer group should also lock its
> children, the same way as making a layer group invisible makes its
> children invisible.

That's the way I thought about it too. My first idea was to submit two
proposal, the locking which I did, and a layer grouping proposal. But as
I'm a little bit new to gimp, I've thought of gaining some knowlegde
first by trying to add a simpler feature. A layer grouping proposal will
follow when I get a little bit more comfortable with gimp.

Pedro Kiefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>