I've been watching the (Gimp)web site for some time.  Is there some realistic
date when we can expect to see the 'Resources' section updated??

It says: " Soon, you will be able to download additional brushes, patterns,
gradients and other useful files contributed by some GIMP users and
developers. Please be patient while we organize this section of the site."

I've been reading that for a long time now and am wondering when this might
happen.  Many new versions of Gimp have been introduced in the mean time.
Though it most certainly is nice to have new improved core functionality, for
persons using the Gimp, plug-ins and resources such as brushes, patterns and
gradients are immediately usefull and utilized !!

Thanks for any information regarding this and for those who are working on
this I do appreciate all the work you are doing !!

Thanks again.

Michael Soibelman