On Tuesday 16 August 2005 22:35, michael chang wrote:
> Altight, PHP4, requires parsing *EVERY* PHP4 page as it goes out of
> the server.

As does mod_perl every .pl page, no?

> I've tried PHP4 before, but I personally like perl better.

They're both very messy and relatively unstructured, although PHP has
everything including the kitchen sink built in, and you can find a PERL
module for practically any purpose you could imagine.

I prefer mod_ruby, it's a delight to write in (or modify if someone else
wrote it) compared to either of the above but far too few others know
it well for it to be considered readily supportable yet.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia