Jakub Steiner writes:
> You can preview the looks of the new GIMP icon set here:

Nice icons! I have one comment about the SIOX icon in the light set.

In current CVS, I find that the SIOX icon looks very different from
the rest. It constantly draws my eye to it and makes me think
that it is the selected icon even when it isn't, because it's an
icon on a darker square background which makes it look a bit like
a "pushed in" button.  I was hoping this this was only temporary and
would change in the new icon set, but it looks like the SIOX icon
hasn't changed as much as the others.

Would it be possible to make its background lighter, or even get rid
of the background, to make its style better match the other buttons?

        ...Akkana