Kevin Sookocheff wrote:
Hi Cam,
A bad point about the current implementation is that it is slow. The Laplacian solver is not optimized. There are also other ways to implement the Laplacian solver that may increase the speed. You're correct in that the reason that X freezes is because GIMP locks X11. Kevin
Hey Kevin,
Is the tool freezing issue been discussed before? - seems like it should be changed to only freeze operations within the gimp?

Also, my mistake for also having the brush spacing on 1.0!

Because I use large images I need brushes up to about 400px so rather then using the selection of brushes I use 1 and resize it each time. This ok but keeps spacing unchanged.
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street