Sven wrote:

just a quick note to inform you that the usability weekend was a great

Thanks. Inspired by the weekend I thought it was about time I
joined this list. Sometimes (but not always) I will chip in
to inject some interaction concept into the discussion here.

I have blogged about the weekend from my point of view.

"Along the way some hard choices had to be made by the team about what
workflow to support, and what to leave to other applications.
Moreover, essential functionality has been identified during the
weekend and implementation of some of it started right there and then."

read more:

< scenarios-with-gimpteam.html>

        principal user interaction architect
        man + machine interface works : on interaction architecture