[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2006-11-13 at 1251.21 +0100):
> "Along the way some hard choices had to be made by the team about what
> workflow to support, and what to leave to other applications.
> Moreover, essential functionality has been identified during the
> weekend and implementation of some of it started right there and then."
> read more:
> <http://www.mmiworks.net/eng/publications/2006/11/creating-user-
> scenarios-with-gimpteam.html>

One question: "creating original art, from 'found images;'" is
creating original art like concept art or full illustrations, be it
realistic, comic, abstract... (that is what I understand for original)
using references; or do collages and other photo composition (that is
what I would understand as "'original' from found images")?