On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 08:29:52AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> We have money that we could use to sponsor development but so far the
> consensus seems to be that it is not a good idea to use the money as
> bounties.

And yet, the Google Summer of Code was quite successful for the Gimp,
wasn't it? That's essentially a bounty. As we were not included in the SoC
this year perhaps we could look at doing something similar ourselves.

Just a thought,

--
Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/