On Friday 25 May 2007 21:49, Guillermo Espertino wrote:
> And when I connected a second monitor it was even better. Floating
> windows ROCK!
> Turning Gimp into a MDI application will make several users happy, but
> IMO it won't benefit Gimp at all.

I agree 100%.  I had used Photoshop on a multimonitor setup for some time
before moving to GIMP and had moved the tool "windows" onto the second
monitor.   So when I started using GIMP I liked the way this worked from the
get go.  One other thing that I also like is that each image is also in it's
own window which I think is better the way Phototshop does this.

Hal