peter sikking wrote:
> We do imagine that a set of website graphics pieces gets _produced_
> on a single canvas, and when everything works well together
> graphically, with a single 'cutting mask' all pieces are cut out
> and saved in the right web format, in a single action.

I don't see how this can work in practice.

I often need to hide or isolate layers before exporting the selection they
affect and many selections are a very small part of an element's area (say 1
pixel wide) because they will be tiled by the browser as part of a background
image. In other words, some manual work needs to be done with the majority of
web graphics taken from a concept. Comparatively few images are cut out as they

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---