Sven Neumann <sven <at>> writes:
> On Sun, 2007-11-04 at 13:16 +0000, Michael Grosberg wrote:
>> The first is to take, if possible, the "tools" dialog, and incorporate it
>> into the "toolbox" tab in the preferences. Then remove the tools dialog as
>> a separate dialog.
> That's reasonable and it has been suggested before. Just needs someone
> to write the patch for it. It's simple enough that the core developers
> shouldn't have to deal with it. And that is probably why no one has done
> it yet.

It sounds simple enough. Any hints as to how it should look? Would the Tools
dialog be added to the bottom of the Toolbox preference tab as a scrollable
area or should it be at the top?

Does this need to be added to bugzilla so we have a place to submit patches? I
did a search for open bugs with "Tools" in the summary and didn't see an entry
that covered this suggested change.

Kevin.           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"